Never again “clueless” in laterals and drainage pipes, moving through bends and documenting
By the end of 2015 all lateral connections and drainage systems in NRW must have been inspected – without exception and even underneath existing buildings.
Small diameters, bends, debris, forking and inaccessible branches up to 90° very often make it impossible for conventional camera systems to supply proper and complete inspection results. Often there are no up-to-date plans of the drainage systems.
Lindau Mini Dual Parallelogram Linkage
The Landau Mini Parallelogram Linkage allows the cleaning, inspecting and documenting of pipes at a high quality level. A layout plan can be made instantly . Such plans are the basis for the maintenance of drainage systems – but in praxis they are rather rare.
The advantages of the system are:
- Inspection either from the main sewer line or the clean-out
- navigation by means of the proven dual parallelogram mechanism
- can turn in pipes from 4”
- performance cleaning by hydraulic drive module
- imaging by high resolution swivel and turn camera
- no disruption of the images caused by protruding guide elements
- viewing of the full pipe wall and rear forks
- even lighting through adjustable LED
- automatic generation of a 3-D site layout
- documentation according to ISYBAU
- photo documentation in high resolution JPEG format
“Moving pictures” as video or MPEG format The add-on module ASYS is principally different from conventional systems, which as send-receive system are exposed to numerous interference factors. Motion sensors in the end-element of the Landau Parallelogram Linkage register any horizontal or vertical change in position. In combination with the data of the camera movement the ASYS processor calculates a 3-dimensional picture from the X,Y,Z coordinates, which is then translated by an AUTOCAD compatible software into a realistic lay-out drawing.